• For Sale • Real Estate • Pets • Jobs • Services • Community » Announcements » Musicians & Bands » Carpool & Rideshare » Childcare & Babysitting » Classes & Lessons » Garage Sales » Lost & Found » Volunteer » Other Community Actions • Home & Garden • Electronics

Community » Announcements

Google Ad

Coins for Autism

Send message

r. old son (diagnosed with autism/high spectrum) & I started a coin collection as a hobby. We are currently looking for pennies & nickels. Small cent pennies: flying eagle, indian head, and wheaties (pre WW2) nickels: shields, liberty heads, and buffalo -donations would be greatly appreciated -do to the constant therapy fees I don't have alot of money. However, I could offer my services by using my skill in trade as an overhead door/operator service & installation technician. Depending on the job prices would be discussed with a special discount in mind... Thank You.....Mike 630/816-3983 (prefer calls, or a text-I don't always have access to the internet

St. Peters, Missouri

In order to prevent any fraud, OmniaClassifieds recommends you to follow some basic rules: Do not send any money until you have verified the authenticity of the products / services or until you meet the seller. Never send money to people you do not trust. OmniaClassifieds is not responsible for the authenticity, accuracy or legality of any ad published here. OmniaClassifieds offers no support for transaction or payment services between clients.

Other ads in the category Announcements

Classified Ads Announcements Nostalgia overcome   Community » Announcements TodayOklahoma City, Oklahoma

Classified Ads Announcements Peace Valley Haven - Homeless Outreach and   Community » Announcements TodayIllinois, United States

Classified Ads Announcements VENDORS WANTED FOR LARGE INDOOR FAIR SAT SEPT   Community » Announcements TodayMiddletown (Connecticut), Connecticut

Please help our school ... Donate what you can Please help our school ... Donate what you can   Community » Announcements TodayTemple, Texas

Old School Soul Old School Soul   Community » Announcements TodayIdaho, United States

Post Your Ad on OmniaClassifieds.com, the Most Efficient Free Classified Ads Website in the United States.

POST FREE AD