• For Sale • Real Estate • Pets • Jobs • Services • Community » Announcements » Musicians & Bands » Carpool & Rideshare » Childcare & Babysitting » Classes & Lessons » Garage Sales » Lost & Found » Volunteer » Other Community Actions • Home & Garden • Electronics

Community » Childcare & Babysitting

Google Ad

Lambs Of Joy Home Day Care

Send message

name is Tanequa, I have wonderful work ethics and I believe I would be a good provider for your family . I am a hard worker and I'm very dedicated to making families happy. I have a 7year old daughter I'm a full time mom with experience with working with infants toddlers and teens in home and in center care . I'm also in the process of becoming a license home childcare provider and I'm willing to watch your child and or children in my home I provide a loving, caring and safe daycare service at my home where kids can learn and grow. We also play games and do activities that expresses their creative abilities and much more. Also with that I provide meals,snacks and outings. I have certification in CPR & First Aid Training. In addition we offer pick up services as needed. I'm a responsible driver I have transported my daughter and other children to school for years. At your convenience I would like to schedule a meeting with you to further discuss your childcare needs.

Troy (New York), New York

In order to prevent any fraud, OmniaClassifieds recommends you to follow some basic rules: Do not send any money until you have verified the authenticity of the products / services or until you meet the seller. Never send money to people you do not trust. OmniaClassifieds is not responsible for the authenticity, accuracy or legality of any ad published here. OmniaClassifieds offers no support for transaction or payment services between clients.

Other ads in the category Childcare & Babysitting

Classified Ads Childcare & Babysitting Daycare Openings in my Lockport home   Community » Childcare & Babysitting TodayGadsden, Alabama

Classified Ads Childcare & Babysitting Services offered   Community » Childcare & Babysitting TodayVirginia Beach, Virginia

Classified Ads Childcare & Babysitting Daycare Openings in my Lockport home   Community » Childcare & Babysitting TodayMinnetonka, Minnesota

Classified Ads Childcare & Babysitting Licensed daycare   Community » Childcare & Babysitting TodayAlbuquerque, New Mexico

Classified Ads Childcare & Babysitting Nanny available   Community » Childcare & Babysitting TodayDenver, Colorado

Post Your Ad on OmniaClassifieds.com, the Most Efficient Free Classified Ads Website in the United States.

POST FREE AD