• For Sale • Real Estate • Pets • Jobs • Services • Community » Announcements » Musicians & Bands » Carpool & Rideshare » Childcare & Babysitting » Classes & Lessons » Garage Sales » Lost & Found » Volunteer » Other Community Actions • Home & Garden • Electronics

Classes & Lessons » Community

Google Ad

A Source For Entrepreneurs, Artists, Business

Send message

I first entered the world of Entrepreneurship and Inventing, I felt as though I knew I had great ideas but there seemed to be no particular source that put it all together in terms of what to do first, how to protect my concepts and it left me going to person after person or organization after organization that did not have my best interest at heart. Not knowing what the missing ingredients were, I would get discouraged and stymied and either surrender to other people to do things for me or stall in my progress due to lack of money. Well, years ago I took it upon myself to learn all phases of what I call Initial Concept to Open For Business. That is where the Low Cost Empire line of books comes in. I take you step by step and provide you with vital concepts and information "From Initial Concept to Open For Business". The Low Cost Empire line of business books teaches one how to protect their Intellectual Property as it relates to their trade name and/or patent rights. This line of books also teaches the beginner all about the world of incorporation, branding, licensing, merchandising, franchising, industry watching, affiliation, patents, trademarks, copyrights, self publishing, social networking, business strategy and I do all of this in a way where the reader can immediately put this information to use. The books are affordable and everything is designed to place knowledge into your hands that is vital to realizing your concept or business goals. Maximize your reach both locally and globally on an affordable budget while building a brand. I also do consulting and full classes for any topic in my books and can save you thousands of dollars. I always give an initial free consult. If you want a consultation. I charge $50.00 per hour and relay a ton of information. Lowcostempire.com

Jupiter, Florida

In order to prevent any fraud, OmniaClassifieds recommends you to follow some basic rules: Do not send any money until you have verified the authenticity of the products / services or until you meet the seller. Never send money to people you do not trust. OmniaClassifieds is not responsible for the authenticity, accuracy or legality of any ad published here. OmniaClassifieds offers no support for transaction or payment services between clients.

Other ads in the category Community

Classified Ads Classes & Lessons Private art classes   Classes & Lessons » Classes & Lessons TodaySouth Dakota

Classified Ads Classes & Lessons Join EKG Technician Program FREE BOOKS, FREE   Classes & Lessons » Classes & Lessons TodayEdinburg, Texas

Rhythm and Beyond School of Dance, Music and Rhythm and Beyond School of Dance, Music and   Classes & Lessons » Classes & Lessons TodayGrand Rapids, Michigan

DOWNLOAD A FREE Copy of my eBook POSITIVE DOWNLOAD A FREE Copy of my eBook POSITIVE   Classes & Lessons » Classes & Lessons TodayMadera, California

Classified Ads Classes & Lessons Defensive driving   Classes & Lessons » Classes & Lessons TodaySalem, Oregon

Post Your Ad on OmniaClassifieds.com, the Most Efficient Free Classified Ads Website in the United States.

POST FREE AD