• For Sale • Real Estate • Pets • Jobs • Services • Community » Announcements » Musicians & Bands » Carpool & Rideshare » Childcare & Babysitting » Classes & Lessons » Garage Sales » Lost & Found » Volunteer » Other Community Actions • Home & Garden • Electronics

Classes & Lessons » Community

Google Ad

Classical Guitar Lessons ♫ Flamenco Guitar

Send message

Morvillo, dedicated professional guitar teacher specializing in Classical and Flamenco Guitar. Accepting students ranging from those that just want to play for their own enjoyment, no prior musical skills, active life styles with limited time to practice through professional musicians. I teach high school seniors to retirees in Classical and or Flamenco Guitar. I have over 25 years of Classical Guitar teaching experience, with a proven track record of training aspiring beginners to accomplish all core competencies while maintaining the student's enthusiasm and confidence to achieve the highest levels of guitar playing ability. If you are serious about learning, please contact me. Lessons are Taught in the Comfort of Your home. My teaching practice is limited to Staten Island N.Y. and my availability for providing lessons is based on Schedule and your Location. Given my level of expertise and experience, the rate for a full hour lesson is extremely reasonable, especially for at home guitar lessons on Staten Island. My fee for a one hour lesson is less than many guitar teachers charge students who have to travel to the lesson. I charge at reduced rates because no studio or office fees are passed on to you. For Details Regarding ; Lessons, Student Testimonials, Contact Information, Repertoire and Performance Samples Visit: www.ClassicalGuitarProfessor.com Staten Island Classical and Flamenco Guitar Lessons

Detroit, Michigan

In order to prevent any fraud, OmniaClassifieds recommends you to follow some basic rules: Do not send any money until you have verified the authenticity of the products / services or until you meet the seller. Never send money to people you do not trust. OmniaClassifieds is not responsible for the authenticity, accuracy or legality of any ad published here. OmniaClassifieds offers no support for transaction or payment services between clients.

Other ads in the category Community

Salsa & Bachata Classes at NYC's Salsa & Bachata Classes at NYC's   Classes & Lessons » Classes & Lessons TodayConcord (New Hampshire), New Hampshire

Inside Strategies On MS Word Legal and Inside Strategies On MS Word Legal and   Classes & Lessons » Classes & Lessons TodayYucaipa, California

Classified Ads Classes & Lessons Laser Hair Removal Certification Classes   Classes & Lessons » Classes & Lessons TodayDanville (California), California

2 hour Class on How To Be a Real Estate Investor 2 hour Class on How To Be a Real Estate Investor   Classes & Lessons » Classes & Lessons TodayLawrence, Kansas

Classified Ads Classes & Lessons Knitting lessons   Classes & Lessons » Classes & Lessons TodayLittle Rock, Arkansas

Post Your Ad on OmniaClassifieds.com, the Most Efficient Free Classified Ads Website in the United States.

POST FREE AD