• For Sale • Real Estate • Pets • Jobs • Services • Community » Announcements » Musicians & Bands » Carpool & Rideshare » Childcare & Babysitting » Classes & Lessons » Garage Sales » Lost & Found » Volunteer » Other Community Actions • Home & Garden • Electronics

Community » Musicians & Bands

Google Ad

Get More Out of the Music You're Making!

Send message

is a lot of sales pitching in the recording studio business, but very few people actually know how to do what they are talking about. Hire an engineer that does. http://orionkeyser.com Many artists & musicians think that they can come in, lay down their parts and walk out with a radio ready record the same day. Many people assume that a Recording Studio, a Mixing Studio and a Mastering Studio should be basically the same place. Studios play into these misconceptions. Sell the people what they want to buy, its a culture of instant gratification, so why not? But the wrong mix can make you sound less talented than you actually are! Many studios and tracking engineers casually throw around terms like: Mastering, Compression, Reverb, Echo, EQ & Mix with only the simplest possible understanding of those terms. The end result of all this noise is that a lot of mediocre and terrible sounding records get made. Even when the performances captured on record were great and the equipment used was of the highest quality, the final product is such that your ear gets tired of listening to those tunes, the sound is too loud or too muffled and your music rarely gets the kind of replay that your favorite records get. Booking your session through an experienced engineer/producer will keep your project out of the hands of a studio's most recently promoted intern (sold to you as "savings"). If you or your group have run into these problems and would like to avoid some of the various pitfalls of the record making process, then I can help. If you would like to make great records or you have made recordings that you would like to sound great, then I can help. Whether all you need is a good solid mix, or if you can't quite get the music you made on your computer to stack up against its genre peers, contact me. If you would like to hire a producer to handle everything from booking studio time, overdub sessions, writing background tracks, arrangements, mix and credible advice when considering mastering & release options, I can help. I am a Music Producer, Recording Engineer & DJ living and working in New York City since 2001, with a Bachelors in Music Composition from the Oberlin Conservatory of Music and releases on seven record labels including Todd Terry's InHouse Records.  I personally (as an artist & songwriter myself) specialize in production of dance genres: House, Electro & Breaks, but I love & have worked on all kinds of music. If you are ready to take your music project to the next level, call or email a description of your project, and I will send you a free estimated budget with options and considerations ($45/hr basic rate; studio cost included, ensemble room recording rates vary by project size). Orion Keyser • Record Your Music • Work in a Professional Pro Tools HD3 Studio • Mix up to 96 Tracks of 24 bit Digital Audio • Get Your Productions Radio Ready • Use High End Outboard Equipment • Mix and Master Your Music for Release!

Hallandale Beach, Florida

In order to prevent any fraud, OmniaClassifieds recommends you to follow some basic rules: Do not send any money until you have verified the authenticity of the products / services or until you meet the seller. Never send money to people you do not trust. OmniaClassifieds is not responsible for the authenticity, accuracy or legality of any ad published here. OmniaClassifieds offers no support for transaction or payment services between clients.

Other ads in the category Musicians & Bands

Classified Ads Musicians & Bands Jazz singer   Community » Musicians & Bands TodayJackson, Mississippi

Classified Ads Musicians & Bands Musicians and Singers Wanted For Band   Community » Musicians & Bands TodayTwin Falls, Idaho

Midtown Manhattan / Queens -- Classroom space Midtown Manhattan / Queens -- Classroom space   Community » Musicians & Bands TodayNorth Las Vegas, Nevada

Classified Ads Musicians & Bands Recording studio   Community » Musicians & Bands TodayDetroit, Michigan

"Have Your Music Played on The DJ Cisco "Have Your Music Played on The DJ Cisco   Community » Musicians & Bands TodayCarpentersville, Illinois

Post Your Ad on OmniaClassifieds.com, the Most Efficient Free Classified Ads Website in the United States.

POST FREE AD