• For Sale • Real Estate • Pets • Jobs • Services • Community » Announcements » Musicians & Bands » Carpool & Rideshare » Childcare & Babysitting » Classes & Lessons » Garage Sales » Lost & Found » Volunteer » Other Community Actions • Home & Garden • Electronics

Classes & Lessons » Community

Google Ad

THE SIX-HOUR ART MAJOR—AS FEATURED IN TIME

Send message

IX-HOUR ART MAJOR is a fact-filled but totally fun way to learn about art—the way an artist does—right in your own home. Take mini-versions of all the courses you would take if you went to art school—not just Art History and Art Appreciation, but fundamentals of creativity, basics of drawing, and more! You can book THE SIX-HOUR ART MAJOR for private and corporate engagements, in its entirety or in two three-hour sessions. A three-hour mini-version is available. How are making realistic and abstract art different? What’s the most bizarre ingredient ever used to make oil paint? When was the very first portrait done (a lot further back than you think)? How do artists create the mood of a painting? Whose tomb took 700,000 people 37 years to build? Whether you’re an art aficionado, or have never set foot inside a museum, THE SIX-HOUR ART MAJOR is guaranteed to make you see art a new way. For further information, please visit www.genewisniewski.com. FEATURES OVER 250 WORKS OF ART NO PREVIOUS ART EDUCATION/TRAINING REQUIRED www.genewisniewski.com “Thanks again for a terrific class that I only WISH could have been longer—as someone who spent a career evaluating teachers and courses, I have to say you and yours were among the best I've experienced.”—F.K., Ph.D., Creative Studies, seminar participant “I'd like to be part of your network because I want to know of any classes you develop in the future. I've just taken your exceptional 6-Hr Art Major and wish it were the 60-Hr Art Major.”—J.H., seminar participant “Thanks for the great class. I really do look at paintings differently now!”—H.P., seminar participant “I studied art at Pratt Institute—this was the best art lecture I ever heard.”—N.J.B., seminar participant “Thanks again for a great course this Tuesday. It was fantastic!”—S.L., seminar participant “...a natural speaker...”—B.G., Ph.D., seminar participant “It's hard to find a teacher who inspires his students as he does.”—C.E., seminar participant Instructor Gene Wisniewski received his art education at the New York Academy of Art, The National Academy of Design, The New School, and L’Ecole Albert Defois in Vihiers, France. He has exhibited in galleries nationwide, including New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago. He has fourteen years’ experience teaching and lecturing on visual art, and is the author of The Three Biggest Questions About Art, Answered, being released later in 2014.

Concord (North Carolia), North Carolina

In order to prevent any fraud, OmniaClassifieds recommends you to follow some basic rules: Do not send any money until you have verified the authenticity of the products / services or until you meet the seller. Never send money to people you do not trust. OmniaClassifieds is not responsible for the authenticity, accuracy or legality of any ad published here. OmniaClassifieds offers no support for transaction or payment services between clients.

Other ads in the category Community

LET ADVANCETO HELP YOU WITH YOUR COVER LETTER LET ADVANCETO HELP YOU WITH YOUR COVER LETTER   Classes & Lessons » Classes & Lessons TodayIrving, Texas

10$ Summer Body Dance Workout Classes 10$ Summer Body Dance Workout Classes   Classes & Lessons » Classes & Lessons TodayFort Lauderdale, Florida

clases de diseño grafico, edicion de video y clases de diseño grafico, edicion de video y   Classes & Lessons » Classes & Lessons TodayMount Vernon, New York

Classified Ads Classes & Lessons After school dance program   Classes & Lessons » Classes & Lessons TodayDes Moines, Iowa

Beginner Art Classes for Adults, Paint, Draw Beginner Art Classes for Adults, Paint, Draw   Classes & Lessons » Classes & Lessons TodayAlhambra, California

Post Your Ad on OmniaClassifieds.com, the Most Efficient Free Classified Ads Website in the United States.

POST FREE AD